Designs, develops, validates, and debugs software to enable Intel hardware features and to optimize for cloud, hybridcloud, and/or onprem deployment models. Understands partner software stacks and optimizes full stack software (spanning firmware, drivers, OS, middleware, SDKs, frameworks, algorithms, and applications) as required to enable cloud software. May include the development of reference cloud platform software and improving or enabling customer designs to obtain the greatest value from Intel products within the cloud. May specialize in specific technology domains including data services (ingestion, database, analytics), AI/ML, and opensource development projects.
Important for us:
- Knowledge in C#.
- Practical knowledge of computer system architecture operating systems device architecture and hardware design.
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills work in international environment.
- Willingness to learn and improve own skillset.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
The following will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in software/firmware validation.
- Experience in automated validation and processes
- Engineering and/or Masters degree in Computer Science Electrical Engineering Telecommunication or similar technical area
At Intel employees share in successes enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative inclusive workplace
What can you expect when there is a match between us:
- High level of visibility credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
- You will own and drive several projects and initiatives run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with the newest technology worldwide
- You will be a part of our big RD Center in Gdansk.
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide Either at your own home or in our premises if needed the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.