The focus of this position is to work collaboratively and support Software Engineers building an Analytic Backend Solution. Will work on deploying and maintaining the hybrid on-prem and cloud infrastructure design by working collaboratively to create an Analytics platform. Will also need to put customers first by keeping the Cloud Infrastructure available to be used to solve in-field and at scale challenges.
This candidate will have experience with both application and infrastructure, with experience maintaining a hybrid on-prem and cloud infrastructure. The candidate will participate in assessing existing platforms, collaborate designing future state, and building transition to a highly resilient environment.
The candidate is expected to work in remote environment and in US Time zone 8AM – 5PM (PDT) / 8:30PM – 5:30AM (IST). US Time zone restrictions may be lifted after the candidate is well settled in the Roles & Responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or similar.
• 5+ years of relevant DevOps and IT related area experience.
• Build, collaborate on the design, deploy, perform performance tuning, maintain the implementation of on-prem and cloud infrastructure across multiple technologies and data migration. E.g. Kubernetes, multi-cluster deployment of Kubernetes, workflows on Kubernetes, Cloud/Distributed Storage, etc.
• 5+ years working with cloud platforms. Specifically capacity planning and performance tuning, data migration and deploying, monitoring and maintenance of Distributed workloads and Data Bases in Kubernetes environments. For example, knowledge in MinIO, Trino [Distributed DBs], Dask, Rancher, etc.
• 2+ years of experience as an enterprise systems administrator in a data center environment, including deployment of cloud technologies and automation tools.
• Participate in technical discussions to support strategy and continuous process improvement activities.
• Extensive knowledge of Linux based systems including Hardware, software, networking and storage.
• General Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows, Applications knowledge and IT and Kubernetes security.
• Experience with DevOps procedures and processes and with working in an Agile environment.
• Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments pertaining to connectivity and application performance and monitoring of Cloud-based technologies or services
• Be able to assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a “five nines” product availability environment
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, share hardware need upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Experience architecting cloud infrastructures on Azure for small, medium scale and enterprise level applications
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.