We are looking for a AWS Enterprise cloud architect who will be responsible for Architecture, design, implementation of the AWS infrastructure. A key responsibility is to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- Possess at least 5+ years of experience in Planning (including design
and architecture), installing, configuring & maintaining AWS Cloud
- Designing of AWS based blue print architecture
- Design and implement Cloud Security
- Design and implement backup and restoration
- Research, improvise and tune Cloud environment for optimal utilization
- Ensure compliance to security as per organization’s required standards
- Work with business users, third party vendors, internal application and Databases teams on requirements and design solution that best fits the needs at the same time ensure the design meets defined SLA’s.
- Provide complete guidance to the team and encourage cloud adoption.
- Work with internal teams to achieve project milestones and deliver on internal commitments.
- Expert knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture
- Strong skills with in-depth knowledge of different AWS technologies services, security policies, best practices
- Experience and strong knowledge in AWS Well architected framework and IaaS architectures
- Experience in AWS cloud migrations of Enterprise applications and analytical workloads (databases & applications)
- Experience in setup and managing of HA architectures, monitoring in AWS cloud
- Experience in setup and support of AWS Infrastructure for large scale enterprise customers
- Experience with multi Cloud integrations, Hybrid Cloud setups,
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Azure Cloud may be an added advantage, not mandatory
- Strong infrastructure background covering VM, OS, Storage, network and security layers
- Experience with Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and shell scripting
- Experience in Python scripting.
- Experience –
- A minimum of 5 years experience on design and implementation of AWS based technologies with minimum 2 years as enterprise architecture.
- Deeper understanding of data analytics technologies (Big Data, Data lake, EMR, Oracle, SQL)
- Greater exposure to Operating system platforms (Windows & Linux)
- Complete knowledge on IDMS (Active directory & LDAP)
- Prior working experience on Network & Security domains.
- – This position may demand around 10% in travel
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer science
- Possess AWS related certifications (Associate/Professional)