Job Description and Requirements:
This is a 6-month Cloud tech Co-Op opportunity with Software Integrity Group at Synopsys, helping to develop the next generation of cloud tools to support the Synopsys software security projects.
What you will learn:
- Learn about deployments of microservices, scalability, inter-service communications, performance and monitoring.
- Gain the in-depth understanding of how code from local developer’s environment gets deployed to production environments.
- Working with various cloud providers such as Google Cloud, AWS and Azure.
- Various deployment technologies and tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform (infrastructure as code) and helm.
- Research, design, and implement solutions around deployments and operations under the guidance of a senior engineer.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has outstanding analytical skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Has keen appetite to understand roles of different tools and processes involved to ship SaaS and on-prem software solutions.
Requirements (Must Have):
- Excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy challenging work
- Experience with Object-oriented programming or functional languages.
- Experience using Linux command line and shell scripting
- Experience with Mac/Windows/Linux platforms
Education Requirements: Currently enrolled in a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent Must be in 3rd (Junior) or 4th (Senior) year of college
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.