Alphacore, Inc. seeks a Chief Technology Officer in Tempe, AZ to Lead design teams working on multiple products; Analyze technology gap in advanced ultra-low power analog & mixed signal extreme environment-hardened and conventional circuits and components to serve the semiconductor and related markets;
Research and development for analog and mixed-signal devices, circuits, chips, multi – chip modules, and systems;
Lead Integrated Circuit Technology (ICT) team on extreme environment effects in analog and mixed-signal devices, circuits, chips, multi – chip modules, and systems; Lead IC testing and test hardware development;
Write design specifications and create supporting documents; and Collaborate with other organizations for creating white papers, technical presentations, customer documentation, etc.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a related field, plus 3 years of experience in job offered or related occupations.
Position also requires 3 years of experience in all of the following:
- Mixed signal design; Data converters design; Image sensor design; SERDES design;
- Transceiver design; Calibration algorithms design;
- MATLAB, C++, Cadence suite, Calibre; High speed IC layout design;
- Fabrication process selection to meet performance;
- Architecture selection, analysis and performance estimation; and Market analysis and technology gap analysis.
Send cvr lttr & CV: email@example.com, ref# g8e72
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.alphacoreinc.com.