Summary / Role Purpose
As an Channel Sales Manager with 12+ years of experience, the qualified candidate will be responsible for developing channel partners and executing channel programs, to achieve the overall sales goals and ensuring strong business growth for both Ansys and partners and ensuring customer satisfaction, willing to Collaborate with complete ecosystem and committed to support Ansys achieve its business goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales number (Target) driven candidate.
- Developing existing channel to reach their goals and identifying new channel partners for market reach
- Min 50% Travel to customer site is expected.
- Challenger selling, Trustful advisor to Customer Leadership.
- Prospect for New business opportunities within the defined territory and maintain healthy Pipeline to meet the revenue goals.
- Accurately Forecast Annual, Quarterly and Monthly revenue streams
- Follows Business ethics, adheres to ANSYS ethical values and policy.
- Developing and Executing territory Based Marketing program in partnership with Marketing & Technical and Partner Team.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any Institution, Engineering, Engg+MBA will be plus point.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Channel Sales or Channel Account Management or Key Account Management
- Preferable Sales Experience in Simulation, CAD, PLM or Manufacturing Solutions. IoT / Digital Twin / ML/AI/VR / Platform solutions will be plus point.
- Experience in working in channel environment is plus point
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of India, south Territory is preferable
- Experience in handling SMB and Startup customer’s is plus point.
- Experience in Team and Channel Partners across MNC’s, Captives, OEMs is plus point.
- Knowledge in Driving Territory Based Marketing program, prospecting via social media will be a plus point.