Your role and responsibilities
Within Certification team and as Certification R&D Engineer (Functional Safety), you will be in charge especially of the following missions:
- Analyze active standards in Automotive market
- Understand our products and performing gap analysis of its specifications with the Automotive standards namely ISO/SAE 21434 and ISO 26262
- Understand TARA and HARA frameworks and producing evaluation reports
- Prepare safety deliverables for customer projects
- Support development of automated tools for Functional Safety verification such as in FMEA/FMEDA on Off-The-Shelf projects as well as custom projects as per Business requirements
- Support SEooC and DIA development processes for SoC development
- Analyse the safety mechanism for diagnostic coverages of existing mechanisms and proposing feasible mechanisms for supporting product to reach target safety levels
This job position is a permanent contract, ideally starting as soon as possible.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science engineering
- Experience in embedded systems, embedded systems security, and relevant hardware concepts
- Experience in or at least concepts of cybersecurity and side-channel analysis is a plus
- Should be ready to take responsibilities and perform careful planning of their activities
- Should have reading and writing proficiency in English (studying standards, writing reports, discussing with cross-functional teams)
- Should be comfortable in working at client facing positions (preparing client reports and presentations)
- Should be vigilant and thorough in analysis and review
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language
- Working experience in C/C++/Python/Verilog/VHDL is a plus
- The candidate shall be provided onboarding trainings to adapt to working conditions. However, understanding of the aforementioned R&Rs is a plus.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.