Summary/Objective: Serve as the Maintenance Technician Supervisor, and Lead Technician for all shifts and all processes in Cable Manufacturing.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the general safety of all cable manufacturing equipment.
- Safety Owner for site – OSHA compliance, hazardous-waste handling and storage, injury reporting, emergency response / incident command ownership
- Coordinate schedules for technical group to ensure all manufacturing times have adequate Technician coverage.
- Responsible for tracking and communicating technician team performance through maintenance KPI’s / metrics.
- Responsible for management of staff including discipline, performance evaluations, etc.
- Responsible for timely procurement of necessary tools, supplies, and equipment required for the technician staff to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate sustaining projects on existing machinery to improve quality, throughput, and safety.
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance program for all manufacturing process related equipment.
- Develop maintenance policies and procedures that ensure optimal functioning of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment
- Work with engineering, quality, and customer service departments to investigate issues related to cable manufacturing.
- Interface with engineering on tooling/machinery for new projects and products associated with cable manufacturing.
- Could potentially involve handling hazardous materials.
- Hires and oversees contractors performing work in the interior and exterior of the facility. Strong communication skillset (verbal and written) to present to all levels of leadership within the facility
- Manages all building systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, refrigeration, and waste management
- Being responsible for compliance with OSHA, city building codes and safety regulations
- Coordinate with TPG and Engineering to ensure spare parts are on hand and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Any other job-related functions as requested by supervisor or management.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- 2-5 Years’ Experience working in a technical role in a Manufacturing facility.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, pneumatic, knowledge and advanced troubleshooting a plus.
- Must have 20/40 correctable vision.
- Must be capable of lifting 70 lbs. from floor to waist and have full use of all digits.
- Capable of standing and/or sitting for more than 90 minutes straight and not suffering from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Technical or Engineering Degree Preferred or equivalent work experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.