Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM.
The High Level Synthesis team (led by Honza Bartůšek) is working on our EDA tool, Codasip Studio, which provides help to our customers and our IP engineers with RISC-V processors design.
Honza´s team is primarily focused on:
- The tool, that automatically generates microprocessor hardware representation from the definition in Codal language
- RTL design and verification of generic microprocessor components (cache, buses, on-chip debugger, …)
- Codasip Studio tool orchestration framework (written in Python)
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in commercial C++ development
- Excellent knowledge of C++ 11/14
- Ability to write clear and concise code, defensive programming approach
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency
- Experience in team collaboration
- Comunicational level of English
- Interest in hardware
- Experience developing embedded systems
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with cutting-edge technologies
- University degree in a related field
This position is based in our R&D center in Brno or Prague.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.