proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
- BA or B.Sc in SW/Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in features’ design, development, and maintenance of cross-platform applications in C/C++
- Experience working with build systems, and specifically CMake
- Experience working with python
- Experience working with bash/shell scripts
- Solid programming foundation: data structures and algorithms, version control, performance, testing
- Meticulous about coding standards (formatting, conventions, documentation)
- Team player with very good communication skills
- English proficientiency
- Worked closely with customers on interface definition, integration, and debugging
- Experience working with relational DBs (e.g. SQL)
- Experience in writing applications for the automotive industry
- Experience in FW development
- Experience with one or more of the following: Docker, K8s, Cloud-based application development, Java
- Experience in VLSI development (design/verification)
- Own features from design and development to production
- Design and lead the implementation of the multi-disciplinary, cross-platform solution
- Perform code run time and memory footprint optimizations
- Conduct design and code reviews
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.