NetApp Sales Business Systems Analysts work as part of a team that supports and enhances NetApp’s worldwide business processes and systems.
- Work with business partners, process architects, and/or super users to define processes that meet business requirements
- Ensure that business processes being defined are scalable and flexible to meet future business needs
- Thoroughly understand business strategy and end-to-end business process and capture business requirements, end-to-end process impacts in the appropriate tool and ensure completeness
- Collaborate with stakeholders on business requirements and create a functional design, which focuses on the impacted business processes, data flows.
- Decompose and document individual functional requirements to ensure that they are testable and readily understandable by the development team
- Perform functional config and setup based on solution design
- Define and document detailed acceptance criteria and develop test scripts within appropriate tools or test assets
- Partner with QA team as the QA team develops functional test strategy, test plans, test data and scripts and actively participate in various testing cycles
- Act as a functional subject matter expert and assist with the resolution of escalated incidents from the support organization
- Must have extensive knowledge of key sales capabilities such as Opportunity Management, Deal Registration, Channel and Partner Enablement, Renewals, Account Management, Pipeline Management and Intelligence.
- Experience working with Sales Applications such as SAP C4C,MS Dynamics, SFDC, Anaplan, Xant, Gainsight and Analytics Platforms
- Strong business partnership experience required, with a proven track record of successfully driving cross-functional initiatives and projects. Ability to present ideas, design, and solutions to business and IT stakeholders
- Should be able to perform feasibility studies and recommend industry best practices to address business requirements
- Review and analyze the business requirements to influence and guide functional design and end to end solutions architecture
- Ability to collaborate with enterprise architects and technical leads to understand the current application footprint and standards and drive implementation of end-to-end solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative without a lot of direction
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical decision-making skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of UX design principles and wireframing tools is a plus.
- Experience with major Sales CRM and Q2I platforms, along with supporting tools.
- Requires 8-10 years of information technology experience of which at least 6-8 years mainly in the Sales Domain
- A Bachelors Degree required; Information Technology or related field preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.