Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrives is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, adaptable, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve people’s lives.
The Service Sales Executive OR Senior Sales Executive is committed to supporting our Service Agreements business within our commercial Smart Buildings Automation Controls Service team. Our Sales team supports our Building Automation Operations team whose focus is to perform automation service and maintenance in large commercial buildings such as hospitals, universities, and industrial facilities. Why is this so important? Our Sales Executives are ambassadors of quality Siemens technology, products and services, and your expertise and regular interaction with the customers will help them optimize and facilitate a safe, emergency-ready workplace.
As a Service Sales Executive OR Senior Sales Executive, you will:
- Understand market, competitor offerings, customers and decision influencers across the region, segments, and verticals within the region. Stay updated on automation, electrical, fire, mechanical, and IoT market trends.
- Develop a vertical market and account management plan for strategic growth. Identify new business opportunities and create “go-to-market” strategies for end-user customers.
- Maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities, achieve new order/booking and profit goals consistently.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams for excellent customer outcomes. Partner with other sales divisions for new projects and accounts.
- Attend industry-specific networking events; actively participate in professional organizations such as ASHRAE, AEE or USGBC to build a network of contacts and to represent Siemens in the market.
- Consult with customers on technology needs, budgeting, and position Siemens as an industry leader in service delivery.
- Act as a consultant to customers, recommend services for business goals, set pricing and work with internal and external resources.
- Travel overnight up to 10% for training and business development.
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering OR a combination of education and experience will also be considered
- 0+Sales Experience in building automation or a related field
- Financial expertise to estimate and sell technical solutions and service offerings effectively and independently
- Account development and strategic sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English andexcellent organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills with pproficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- This position supports a Siemens customer that requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 wherepermitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Salesforce CRM
- Software, IoT, and networking experience
- Experience in the life sciences, healthcare, education, data center, and commercial office vertical markets
- Experience selling to end users/owners and demonstrated understanding of how to market, position, and sell cloud-based, data-driven service programs such as fault detection and diagnostics to existing and new customers
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $48,700 – $101,900. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications, and premium geographic location.
- A no-cap commissionstructure that allows you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Extensive Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service and Product portfolios provide opportunities to expand your customer base.
- Fast ramp-up time with our structured sales development program that provides you with a plan for quickly learning about Siemens products, processes, and people.
- Work life blend and the flexibility to work from home when needed for a better balance to life.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.