Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrives is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, adaptable, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve people’s lives.
The Building Automation Project Manager manages the coordination and delivery of multiple, simultaneous Building Automation projects of various complexities. Why is this important? As a Project Manager, your fiscal and managerial oversight across all project facets ensures client satisfaction, effective resource allocation, and safe, timely completion of projects.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Review project specifications, drawings and project-specific documents to establish project intent.
- Develop and maintain a project schedule and coordinate needs with the project team. Identify time-sensitive installation needs.
- Manage the requisition of supplies and materials to complete projects.
- Review plans and specifications and participate in project cost reviews.
- Assist Operations Manager in the solicitation and contracting of subcontractors.
- Conduct an orientation for project technicians and provide all necessary project documentation, including scope of work, drawings, applicable specifications, application-engineered drawings, project contacts, etc.
- Track resources and project progress.
- Document project events that impact the schedule, scope of work, and project efficiency.
- Pursue project-specific change-order opportunities.
- Coordinate and pursue project-specific billing, coordinate with accounting team and Operations Manager.
- Schedule project-specific commissioning resources and provide commissioning documentation.
- Expedite the return of project-specific mark-ups for as-built development.
- Complete project-specific close-out documentation.
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- Minimum Associate degree
- Project management experience in the HVAC controls industry 3- 5 years.
- Knowledge and understanding of HVAC industry applications; ability to read and understand MEP drawings and specifications, and electrical, network, and control wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of industry-standard communication protocols such as Ethernet, Modbus, and BACnet
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- This position supports a Siemens customer that requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree, or equivalent experience
- Project management experience in the HVAC controls industry; 5+ years
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $72,000 – $123,500 and the annual incentive target is 10% of the base salary. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on the budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications, and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.