Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrives is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, adaptable, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve people’s lives.
Electrical Installers assist with equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs, and overhauls of building automation systems, fire alarm, or security systems. Activities include installation and check-out of electric and electronic components, conduit, wire, and cable while keeping records and documentation. In addition to your primary responsibilities, you will also act as a mentor, providing on-the-job training to less experienced installers, fostering a culture of growth and knowledge-sharing within our team. You will also provide on-site product and service training to the customer. Why is this so important? Our Electrical Installers ensure safe, efficient, and reliable electrical systems that underpin Siemens’s operations, safety, and success.
As an Electrical Installer, you will:
- Install conduit, wire, cable, and devices including panels, sensors, and components for a range of systems, ensuring their proper integration
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine inspections
- Perform wiring check-out and assist with system start-up. Disconnect and dismantle electric/electronic instruments, panels, sensor, etc. Troubleshoot wiring issues
- Coordinate with operations for the timely delivery of materials and supplies to the job site
- Lead teammates through installation requirements, and coordinate work for the installation team. May be required to assist with electrical installation estimates
- Adhere to local, corporate, and OSHA safety policies and procedures
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of electrical codes, requirements, and efficient installation methods and practices
- Experience installing conduit
- Ability to read and understand design and construction documents
- Be able to work in a variety of environments in and around mechanical equipment, including climbing ladders, scaffolds, and high-lift equipment, working in ducts, above ceilings, and in outside/inside/heat/cold/day/night conditions; use hand tools, laptop, email, smartphone, and tablet; carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be able to differentiate types/colors of wire
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- Must be 18 years of age and posses a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Associates Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in the commercial/industrial electrical construction field
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $48,400 – $83,000. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.