Cadence is seeking a very creative, experienced and strategic brand marketing manager to join our team, focusing on raising brand awareness and increasing Cadence brand equity. This is a strategic position, with huge opportunity to establish, direct and guide our brand marketing efforts and initiatives. The position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. You will be a unique combination of a creative and strategic thinking, able to multi-task with confidence in a highly paced environment.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, the ideal candidate will be responsible for successful brand planning, partnering with various functional groups to drive multiple brand initiatives. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of brand marketing with excellent brand-related program management and analytical evaluation skills combined with excellent communications skills.
Role: Brand Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
- 8+ years of experience working in brand marketing focusing on B2B Technology products in a corporate environment. Experience working at a brand strategy agency or with a leading high-tech company in a brand/product focused role is a plus.
- You can partner closely with all functions of Marketing and HR, along with R&D teams, to be a key point of contact to drive brand initiatives and programs and support other Marketing programs, continuously improving and measuring branding efforts.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative self-starter, and results oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a high-paced team environment under tight deadlines.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization, servicing numerous horizontal and vertical market segments.
- You have experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disclosed approach to marketing.
- You are ambitious, flexible, and have strong written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving skills, solid judgment, and accustomed to acting with a sense of urgency.
- A team player, with a partnership mentality and a focus on “we”, not “me.”
- Conduct and monitor research/surveys with customers, employees, and new markets to measure brand perception trends, and guide programs to improve.
- Work closely with the Brand Director and partner with other functions to define programs to elevate the brand.
- Be a brand ambassador for the company to educate and promote and embrace the behaviors supporting our brand. Educate and support key internal partners on our brand strategy and identity system.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, HR, Social Media, Integrated Marketing, and Demand Gen. Marketing teams to bring our brand to life in these channels and experiences.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications team to ensure brand positioning is aligned and applied in all Marketing materials.
- Collaboration with Product Marketing and R&D teams on technology portfolio branding.
- Project manage brand related global projects to meet deadlines.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation in brand management, leveraging industry best-practices to raise brand equity and expand brand awareness.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, brand marketing, or related field is required; MBA or MS is desirable.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.