Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 1 to 2 year
The ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Verification is undergoing a momentum shift to a “Measurable Safety driven Verification” approach. The current approach of “quantity of miles” is being replaced by “Quality of Coverage” approach. Tools and Technologies based on the concept of Coverage Driven Verification (CDV) are driving this “quantity of miles approach”.
Vayavya is working with a pioneer in this domain for the development of the tool, as well as deployment with ADAS/AV OEMS, tier1s. We have a challenging opportunity to develop OpenDrive and HD Maps for AV Simulators.
- Creating OpenDRIVE maps using RoadRunner
- Adding the additional props to the map using 3D modelling softwares like Houdini/Maya
- Importng the OpenDRIVE maps to Unreal Engine and adding it to the Carla package.
- Using OpenSource Platforms to import the GIS data to RoadRunner
- Integrating the maps with AV simulation platforms like Carla, Sumo, CarMaker, SCANeR, monoDrive and PreScan
Key Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge on OpenDRIVE map file formats and their portability
- Experience in using Python JSon and XML packages (Good to have)
- Familiarity with HD map components (Good to have)
- Interest in testing and developing new methodologies/approaches for HD map creation (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Good to have)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.