Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 3 plus
The world of ADAS and AV is undergoing a sea-change. OEMs, tier1s, regulators are all demanding measurable and quantifiable metrics of ADAS/AV safety.
You will work on the verification and validation of scenario packages that enable quantifiable metrics of ADAS/AV safety.
- Verification tool suite end-to-end validation
- Verification packages end-to-end validation
- Customer focused validation
- Test automation
- Regression monitoring
Key Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge of programming concepts
- Working knowledge on c++ and python
- Understanding of CI (continuous integration flow)
- Good knowledge of the test automation framework will be handy
- Good knowledge on ADAS domain L3/L4 features will be added advantage
- Verification experience on 1 or more of the above features
- Awareness of IEEE, NHTSA, EURO NCAP and other regulatory body standards (Good to have)
- Knowledge of Vehicle simulators like CARLA, Carmaker, Scanner, Prescan etc. (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with customer interactions (Good to have)
Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 12 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain-Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
We are building a team that will be responsible for quality assurance of products that will be shipped to customers across the globe.
If you are interested in the role please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying ” ADAS-QA Analyst” in the subject line. This is an immediate requirement and we are looking for someone who can join us quickly. This is an immediate requirement and we are looking for someone who can join us quickly.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.