proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
proteanTecs is looking for an Automation Infrastructure Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- 3-4 years of experience of developing automation infrastructures.
- Java coding capabilities – Must
- Hands on working knowledge with automation testing frameworks (such as Cypress, JUnit, TestNG) – MUST
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) of automation testing (such as Cucumber) – MUST
- Working knowledge of API testing – MUST
- Working experience with CI/CD tools (GitHubActions or similar) – preferred
- Working experience with Containers, Cloud and virtualization, preferably Docker & Kubernetes – nice to have
- Strong background in Quality Assurance – pre
- Be responsible for the automation tests solution in proteanTecs (software)
- Design, develop and maintain our automation infrastructure to facilitate the developers to automate
- Investigate, debug, analyze and report failures while working closely with developers.
- Constantly improve existing infrastructure by integrating with third party systems and implementing new technologies.
- Work with team members Developers and DevOps and MLOps in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Work with the team on implementing and enhancing existing CI/CD processes.
- Be an example for quality standards and automation flow
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.