Date: Apr 17, 2020
Location: Holon, IL, 58100 Haifa, IL, 2508409
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation, new business and a limited amount of assigned set of development accounts both direct and in-direct, and is responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth and account penetration. The role sells products and services directly from our office in Utrecht to end users primarily via phone contact.
• Performs sales activities for new and renewal business for an assigned development accounts, set of accounts or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
• Creates and conducts online sales presentations to match company’s products/services with identified needs. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Sells products/services through telephone.
• Remains knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the company’s new and existing products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Creates and maintains account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical services groups.
• Maintains sales records (in Salesforce and Siebel) and prepares sales reports as required.
• Provides accurate forecasts for new sales and renewal revenues.
• Schedules training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities.
• Becomes an expert within Ansys on certain key solution area’s.
• Maintains regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Maintains a regular schedule of contact via phone/on-site visits.
• Systematic quarterly plan for call outs within new potential customers.
• Alerts client to new or improved products/services.
• Develops relationships with clients.
• Relays client feedback to product development staff.
• Minimum basic understanding in an engineering discipline or degree with technical sales experience.
• Demonstrated basic understanding of engineering technology.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
• Able to work working days from an office environment.
• Prefer at least 1 year of inside-sales experience with a proven track record of success.
• Competencies of a high performing ANSYS sales person include: Expanding and Advancing Opportunities, Building Trusting Relationships, Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions, Initiating Action, Active Learning, Adaptability, Sustaining Customer Satisfaction, Becoming a Business Advisor, Sales Opportunity Analysis, Marshaling Resources.
• Demonstrated knowledge of company’s products/services and pricing practices a plus.
• Knowledge of cold calling / hunting for new business.
• Proven/documented sales ability.
• Professional appearance and presentation.
• Heavy phone usage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.