- Seeking a highly motivated and innovative digital design engineer intern.
- Working as part of a highly experienced mixed-signal design team, the candidate will be involved in designing and verifying current and next generation Backplane Ethernet, PCIe, SATA, and USB 2/3 SERDES products.
- The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with skilled team of digital and mixed signal engineers responsible for delivering high-end mixed-signal designs from specification development to performing functional and performance tests on the test-chips.
- Familiar with digital design with Verilog or VHDL
- Hands on FPGA design and verification experience is an add
- Good organization and communication skills for interacting between different design groups
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.