- Independently work on the design of ASIC functional blocks in terms of requirement analysis, architecture definition, block design, RTL coding, logic synthesis, and timing analysis (STA).
- Contribute and work on Graphics Processor (GPU), Video Processor (VPU), Display Processor (DPU), DSP Processor (ZSP), Image Signal Processor (ISP) and Neural Network Processor (NPU)Project.
- Master’s or above degree in EE/CS related majors, working experience is unlimited.
- Familiar with ASIC design process, including specification, micro-architecture, and RTL implementation.
- Programming skills in Verilog HDL or VHDL.
- Knowledge of processor, computer architecture, computer graphics, low power design, AI, ISP and video processing is preferred.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.