Website Mentor Graphics
Responsibilities include the following:
- Drive business for Mentor Graphics using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates.
- Communicate customers’ technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.t have previous experience with industry emulation solutions,as well as simulation environments using Questa, NCSim, VCS, Verisity Specman, VERA, OVM or UVM.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE or BSCS or equivalent; MSEE preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in a design engineering role focusing on functional verification; including emulation and event based simulation, or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field. Networking experience is a plus.
- · Chip/ASIC design or verification experience – knowledge of SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL language, RTL, behavioral coding and general ASIC debug.
- C programming desirable. SystemC and C++ used in conjunction with chip design and verification highly desired.
- Must have previous experience with industry emulation solutions, as well as simulation environments using Questa, NCSim, VCS, Verisity Specman, VERA, OVM or UVM.
- Knowledge of Transaction Level Modeling and methodologies would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with automation/scripting (Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk, sh) Good communication skills and have the ability to provide training and demos to customers.
- Willing to travel to drive business engagements as required across North America (10%).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time