Job Description and Requirements
In this role you will be part of a fast-paced Applications Engineering Team providing technical support and solutions in the implementation domain: synthesis, static timing analysis, low power design, place & route.
- Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise and support to customer.
- Provides consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Provides trainings in the implementation domain products.
- Provides technical expertise to sales staff through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- May create implementation specifications for complex products/applications/systems.
We are looking for an innovative, motivated and dependable individual, degree educated, with 2-4 years of recent hands-on experience including:
- Knowledge in the synthesis, static timing analysis, place & route domains is a must.
- Understands and explains related technical issues, knowledge of company products and all potential applications.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for world class customer service.
- Excellent customer interface, technical negotiation, communication, and planning skills are required.
- Customer visits within Israel is required with occasional travel to the US and Europe.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships with customers, colleagues and associates.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Performs in project leadership role and contributes to complex aspects of a project.
- Determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Work is independent and collaborative in nature. Provides regular updates to manager on project status.
- Represents the organization on business unit and/or company-wide projects.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.