As a product applications engineer, you will be the product professional to drive the success of Synopsys physical design tools, including Fusion Compiler and IC Compiler II. You will be the interface between field/major customers and R&D to develop and deploy the physical design flow and solutions.
- Providing technical help to the major customers and field engineers
- Understand customer requirements and translating them to product enhancements
- Rapid deployment of new technologies with close R&D partnership
- Helping customer evaluation and benchmarks
- Developing and delivering product training, writing technical papers and application notes
- Having regular communication with R&D, marketing and field teams as technical professional
- Driving current and future product direction
- BS/MS with 2 years of experiences with proven physical design background
- Familiar with IC Compiler II, Fusion Compiler or competition EDA tools.
- Good knowledge of ASIC design flow, VLSI and/or CAD engineering.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Perl and Tcl
- Good communication skills to work with a global work team.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.