You will be part of the global Applications Engineering team responsible for quickly resolving highly technical, complex issues. The work would entail interacting with customers to provide pre-sales and post-sales support, onsite training and support, developing application notes, and helping define product features & flows.
You should have good communication skills and should be able to communicate with the customers.
- BS/MS in EE, CE or CS
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Knowledge of design data management/version control
- Expertise in Unix scripting (Shell, Perl, Tcl)
- Experience with one or more EDA design tools and flows:
- Custom Design Tools with particular emphasis on Cadence Virtuoso
- Digital Design flows from EDA vendors like Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor
- Design Verification tools and flows
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Detail-oriented, well organized, collaborative and self-motivated
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Cadence Skill
- Expertise in ClioSoft’s SOS or other design management solutions
- System administration / networking
- Languages – Tcl/Tk, Perl, Shell scripting, Python, some C/C++
- Version control – SOS and other DM systems
- Linux/Windows operating systems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.cliosoft.com.