Website Breker Verification Systems
As a Breker AE, you will work side by side with some of the smartest engineers in the industry verifying some of the biggest and most complex system-on-chip (SoC) designs in the world. You will technically qualify potential customers and participate in the technical product evaluations and on-site deployment. You will interact with Breker R&D and influence product development by relaying customer feedback. The AE will play an active role in account planning, working as a part of the sales team to develop the solutions to customer problems by using in-depth knowledge of customer challenges and issues. When the customers produce successful SoC products, you will know that you helped make them possible.
- Strong C/C++ and/or SystemVerilog/UVM coding skills and practices, including ability to debug complex software
- Desire to contribute to evangelizing an understanding of Breker’s innovative verification methodologies and flows
- Excellent communication skills, both internal and external, both written and oral
- Willingness to travel as needed (typically 20-30%) to support customers
- Eagerness to be part of a startup and excitement with powerful new technology
- Expertise in standard verification methodologies (VMM, OVM, or UVM)
- Knowledge of simulation-based design verification using constrained-random testbenches
- Hands-on participation in full-chip SoC verification including testbench and embedded code
- Knowledge of post-simulation validation such as in-circuit emulation and prototyping
- History of technical pre-sales/consulting activities at customer sites
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit brekersystems.com.