proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Physical Design Application Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics!
- Bachelors in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 3 + years of experience in RTL2GDS flow & has taped out designs in advanced processes
- Knowledge of Cadence and/or Synopsys tools
- Strong scripting skills in TCL/python/Perl
- Must have excellent debugging skills & ability to prioritize tasks/issues
- Experience in signoff STA/LVS/DRC flows of advanced processes – preferred
- Developing Back End flow using Cadence and Synopsys tools
- Implementation of ASIC units using advanced flows
- Provide support to customers in implementation company IP’s & resolve any challenges
- Provide continuous feedback to R&D to improve the product
- Team player
- Customer orientation – Advantage
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.