Date: Mar 23, 2020
Location: Tokyo, JP, 100-0001 Nagoya, JP, 450-0001 Osaka, JP, 530-0001
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems Engineer who aspires to apply their skills to the exciting and critical growth area of automotive functional safety. The successful candidate is an expert in functional safety processes and safety by design to help drive innovation and development of automotive safety critical systems. Become a member of a world class functional safety organization that is helping create safe system designs in the ever more complex, connected, and autonomous automotive world. This position implies a 30 to 50% mobility.
• Acquire and deploy the skills required of functional safety experts in automotive safety critical systems utilizing the leading functional safety support tool ANSYS medini analyze
• Develop requirements specification on vehicle, system and component Level
• Define, develop, and advise on new architectures and detailed designs for current and emerging automotive systems
• Functional and Quality analysis at architectural level for our automotive clients in China and Asia
• Consult and advise clients on the system implementation while following applicable technical standards as well as standards on quality, safety etc. This includes development of safety cases, creation of safety management plans, provide independent assessment and guidance of processes and designs artifacts jointly with our customers and utilizing ANSYS medini analyze.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Embedded System Development or Automotive Systems Engineering
- Good communication skills and being comfortable working face-to-face with clients on new and challenging tasks
- Ability to work in an international, and multi-cultural environment. Professional working proficiency in English.
- Ability to orchestrate and organize complex system requirements
- Knowledge in one or multiple automotive system domains (e.g. steering, powertrain, body/chassis, brake system, ADAS)
- Experience in model based design techniques like UML/SysML, SCADE, Matlab/Simulink or others
- Knowledge in industry standards and regulatory frameworks concerning the design and development of automotive systems including ISO 26262
- Experience in applying tools and technologies for the development, design and analysis (e.g. Testing, HIL/SIL/MIL, FMEA/FTA, …)
- Automotive Functional Safety Analysis and Design
- Awareness / familiarity of functional safety standards – ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 or ISO 25119
- Skills in safety analysis of aeronautical systems instead of automotive domain could be considered
Desired personal attributes include:
• Integrity and professionalism in handling all business matters
• Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative in tackling tasks
• High credibility; polished professional presence
• Strong commitment to teamwork and the success of others
• Excellent relationship building skills and instincts regarding people
• Ability to handle pressure
• High level of energy and enthusiasm
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.