Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 4 to 12 years
The ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Verification is undergoing a momentum shift to a “Measurable Safety driven Verification” approach. Current approach of “quantity of miles” is being replaced by the “Quality of Coverage” approach. Tools and Technologies based on the concept of Coverage Driven Verification (CDV) are driving this “quantity of miles approach”.
Vayavya is working with a pioneer in this domain for the development of scenario models for ADAS/AV verification as well as deploying the tools with ADAS/AV OEMS, tier 1s
- Design and development of Verification IPs and models for ADAS and AV customers.
- Understand the Customers’ verification pain points, translate them into technical terms, and propose new features for the product
- Work with the customers on adopting the product, training, helping them address issues
- Deploy verification solution (composed of a product, language, and methodology) for customers
- Support installation, integrations, and assimilation of new versions, and/or SW packages at the Customers’ sites
- Develop Application Notes, Methodology documents as well as technical presentations
Key Technical Skills:
- Prior experience in design and development and verification of Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicles (AV)
- Experience in C, C++ and Python
- Experience in ADAS/AV verification using simulation platforms like CARLA, Carmaker, VTD, Scanner, PreScan, dSpace etc.\
- Strong fundamentals in Software Engineering especially Object-Oriented Programming
Key Non Technical Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in writing application engineering notes /methodology documents
- Experience of direct interaction with end customers.
- Previous experience as a (Field) Application Engineer or customer facing techno-managerial role is a must
- Be willing to travel outside India at customer sites in Europe/USA
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.