Website Keysight EDA
The channel business development engineer will be expected to drive for channel order growth for Greater China on Distribution Preferred products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop business plans to grow orders through channel partners on distribution preferred products
- Cultivating business relationships through regular communications updates and hosting quarterly business review meeting
- Maintain training content to ensure it is updated with the latest information
- Effectively train/educate and engage channel partners on product benefits, target applications, customers and success stories.
- This role may require to conduct partner training and meetings during non-standard working hours, so flexibility is essential
- Work through setup and any other requirements for channel partner to be able to distribute Keysight Products
- Provide support for discount approval, and channel partners request on key deals
- Act as interface between the Channel Partners to Product Management and Product Line on pre and post sales related enquiries
- Self-managing time and tasks to meet goals
- Monthly Tracking and reporting funnel/progress against plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field required (MBA or Master’s Degree is an added advantage)
- Minimum 8– 10 years’ of related working experience
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of the organization
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
Skill and abilities
- Exceptional strategic thinking and structured problem solving skills
- Having knowledge on Digital Multimeter, Function Generator, Data Acquisition, Power Supplies and Source Measure Unit is an added advantage.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective communication, interaction and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to deliver complex solutions in simple terms
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.