Website Alphawave Semi
What You’ll Do:
- Overseeing all aspects of the company’s operations in the APAC region (excluding India)
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, partners, and customers
- Work with cross functional teams (sales, pre-sales, PMs, RnD, marketing) to help with the growth of business in the region
- Work with central sales and marketing teams to drive the local events for company’s visibility in local market
- Overseeing the budget and financial performance of the country operations
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations
- Ensure that the company’s products or services meet quality standards and customer expectations.
- Provide regular reports to the company’s headquarters or corporate management on the country’s performance, challenges, and opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and challenges that could impact the company’s operations or reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, including supply chain, logistics, production, and distribution, to ensure smooth and efficient processes.
- Develop and implement country strategy in line with company objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners
- Lead, motivate and manage a team
- Ensure compliance with all local laws and regulations
- You will be reporting to Senior VP and GM
What You’ll Need:
- Should be having 18+ years of Industry experience.
- Proven experience in senior management roles with a track record of successfully leading and growing businesses with semiconductor IP/custom silicon/ASSP background
- Strong organizational and
- In-depth knowledge of the country’s culture, customs, and business practices
- Fluency in the local language(s)
- Financial acumen and budget management skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.