Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys is looking for a self-starter, collaborative and energetic Channel Sales Engineer (Asia) based in Singapore, to align partners in maximising the market opportunity for Synopsys Software Integrity Group portfolio of security solutions and services. Synopsys, a leader in Application Security Testing is positioned for growth in the region with the partner eco-systems as our primary revenue engine embedded in our go-to-market strategy.
As a Synopsys Channel Sales Engineer, you are a critical part of the sales team; it is your responsibility to build solutions and enable partners, align and build relationships between the partners and Synopsys, and finally build joint value by demonstrating the partner’s strengths. You will represent the company as a technical advisor tasked with building excitement and support with the partner’s sales and technical teams. You will take ownership of the technical relationship with our partners to demo, train, enable, communicate with and continually engage technical partner team members by managing and delivering technical content. You will have specific enablement, training and communication objectives aligned with the objectives of the company.
- Provide regular technical enablement and training to partners including distributors, resellers, advisories, MSPs and Global System Integrator
- Strategically position Synopsys solutions with other solutions/services sold by partners
- Ability to align partners’ needs and strategy with the value of Synopsys
- Collaborate with the channel sales team on the development and management of the partners’ business plan
- Participate in partner business planning activities by supporting the development and execution of the partners’ technical business plan
- Create, execute, and review a technical readiness plan to measure the achievements and track progress of partners
- Own partner pre-sales activities, including opportunity qualifications, competitive analysis, test plans, demos, proof of concept, and RFI/RFPs
- Provide localized technical training to partners’ pre-sales and post-sales technical resources
- Educate partners on the use of Synopsys support model and effective use of available resources
- Facilitate the planning and preparation of Partners Technical Engineers in achieving Synopsys certifications
- Work collaboratively with Synopsys marketing teams to create joint sales development campaigns led by partners focused on new business, upsell and portfolio expansion.
- Minimally 3 years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Channel Sales Engineer or Systems Integrator
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- General understanding of partner community, technology trends, and competitive landscape in assigned regions
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills with partners
- Strong communication and listening skills, including effective delivery of presentations and demos
- Hands-on experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems with Active Directory/LDAP experience
- Understanding of modern data centre and public cloud technology such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc, is preferred
- Relevant industry certifications such as CSSLP, CEH, CISSP, etc, is preferred
- Ability to travel to partner sites when required (while adhering to in countries Covid restrictions)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.