- Prepares, documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments.
- Typically performs one or more of the following in capacity of either an individual contributor (as directed and/or independently), or as a manager:
- Prepares, documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments
- Evaluates current systems, and recommends and develops operating efficiency improvements
- Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefit payments
- Prepares reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefit plan disbursements
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Work and collaborate on other projects and/or assignments as needed
See description for career level for general proficiency levels pertaining to Job Complexity, Accountability, Relationship Focus, and Knowledge, Skills & Abilities. These proficiency levels apply to all career levels. Some requirements may vary locally.
- Works on projects, assignments and problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Solves proactively a range of straightforward problems
- Normally receives general guidance on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Work may require decision making within the own function.
- Generally decisions impact not more than the own function.
- Maintains a focus on cost management and initiates and addresses improvements appropriately that impact work and financial goals of the department.
- Leads small local projects across teams; manages resources and timelines within this scope
- Builds productive internal and external working relationships.
- Exchanges detailed and complex information with internal colleagues and others outside of the company.
- Networks globally within own function and with other functions as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Develops Professional Growing expertise and proficiency within function.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Applies general Business understanding and cost awareness.
- Applies appropriate language skills based on the job environment covering.
- Business language needs (English)
- Local/geographical needs
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit globalfoundries.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.