Our IP group in Markham, Canada is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who love to solve technical challenges and is eager to learn. You will be working with a cross functional team of analog and mixed signal circuit designers from a wide variety of backgrounds on our latest DDR and HBM IP products.
- Simulate and analyze the performance of Analog and Mixed-Signal circuits
- Collaborate with senior team members to verify that our IP meets stringent quality standard
- Develop and maintain software scripts for automating hardware design flow
- Assist with setting up and debugging CAD environments tailored for different design projects
- MSEE, or BSEE with 2+ relevant experience
- Solid understanding of transistor-level and CMOS design fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with schematic entry and layout design CAD tools
- Knowledge of analog and digital integrated circuit design flow
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Perl, Python, TCL and Linux shell
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Business Area Description
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.