Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
Flex Logix is looking for a hands-on System QA Engineer to join our team to move our board products from engineering phase to production. You will own, define and implement the InferX X1P1 board that offers the most efficient AI inference acceleration for edge AI workloads. You will also work on X1M which allows you to put high performance AI inference anywhere. You will work on hardware and System QA tasks, which include the functionality verification, 4-corner testing and error handling verification for current and future system products.
- Own, define and implement the X1P1 & X1M HW and System QA tasks, which include the functionality verification, 4-corner testing and error handling verification for current and future system products.
- Working closely with JDM partner, own, define and implement the HW and SW aspect of the Manufacturing Product Test Env development for the system products.
- Be the lead architect on defining how to test our product during the manufacturing process.
- Own and run the system Compatibility Test Matrix.
- Be a major contributor in the customer escalation and failure analysis process.
- Be the first level interface to our customers regarding our system products.
- Provide review feedback to board architecture, schematics and layouts during the product design cycles.
- Be a major contributor in the chip and board bring-up, automate and run the test scripts, and provide input to the architects on the config settings.
- BSEE/MSEE with relevant industry experience.
- Solid computer architecture knowledge.
- Understand the PCIe system architecture and the protocol and be familiar with DDR, I2C, USB bus protocol.
- Be very familiar with Linux OS programming interface and fluent with Python, Expect, Perl and C and C++ programming.
- Passionate about changing the way chips and boards are architecture, designed and programmed.
- Past design experience with schematics, board layout and debug experiences.
- Being a self-learner, organized, can perform the task with minimum guidance.
- Understand how to implement System level automated scripts, and have experience working with Manufacturing engineers to implement the product test environment.
- Hands-on experience for multiple generations of HW System QA cycles from early design proto-types to production and manufacturing production experience is strongly preferred.
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.