Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM.
Experience level: mid-Senior (MSc/ Ph.D.)
Location: CZ-remote (preferably in Brno)
We are looking for an experienced AI/ML SW Engineer to join our innovation team at Codasip Labs. The candidate will work on the SYCLOPS project which is part of the EU Horizon Europe framework. The SYCLOPS project is focused on SW and HW components for the next-generation high-performance, low-power, and secure RISC-V cores and accelerators.
- Innovate, develop, integrate, and evaluate run-time firmware and software for the next generation of AI-specialized engines based on the RISC-V architecture.
- Design functionalities of moving data among the AI-specialized engines, in collaboration with digital design engineers.
- Test and optimize designs and implementations for a modern ML processing pipeline’s maximal performance and minimal power consumption.
- Develop middle-ware SW for fast adoption of the newly proposed extensions.
- Develop performance and memory-efficient AI/Statistical tools to become part of our EDA tool.
- Lead Codasip contribution to project deliverables and collaborate with academic and industrial partners on joint proof-of-concept demos.
- Write scientific papers, and report technical results at international conferences, and project review meetings.
- Over 5 years of recent and relevant hands-on experience with inference NN libraries, graph compilers, and performance tuning of the AI/ML processing pipeline for embedded systems.
- SW skills: C/ C++/ Python, debugging, RTOS.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- Experience with customer-facing activities and European co-funded projects is appreciated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, thinking outside of the box.
- Excellent communication skills, pragmatic, proactive, self-motivated, team player.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.