Summary / Role Purpose
This position will be responsible for assisting the AGI (Ansys Government Initiatives) Chief Security Officer (CSO) with all aspects of those security programs within the AGI facility and at customer locations, consisting of the preparation of security plans, reviewing applicable guidelines, and established procedures for all areas of security to include Personnel Security, Physical/Technical Security, Classification Management, and Program Security. This role will also encompass the duties of a Facility Security Officer (FSO) with the support of an Assistant FSO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the CSO to maintain Industrial Security and Insider Threat compliance at the site level.
- Accompany CSO to customer meetings to develop relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Assume responsibility for key security projects and initiatives with the IC.
- Participate as Security teammate on proposal efforts and subcontracts.
- Perform security pre-screening on all potential employees, subcontractors, and consultants
- Initiate, maintain and terminate personnel security clearances in government databases, such as Scattered Castles, DISS and JADE.
- Review, respond to, and process all personnel security paperwork for accuracy, completion, and submission
- Conduct security indoctrination briefings and debriefings
- Present Security Awareness Training and Education briefings
- Process pre and post foreign travel requests and perform foreign travel briefings
- Create and maintain personnel folders
- Perform SCIF maintenance functions to include – access control management, SCIF procedural training, daily end of the day checks (SCIF open and close)
- Investigate security incidents and violations; prepare reports of investigations for AGI and customers, making specific recommendations for corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare Security Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlining customer guidelines and establishing procedures for the handling, storing, and transportation of program assets
- Prepare Systems Security Plans (SSPs) and Fixed Facility Checklists (FFCs) in accordance with customer guidelines
- Implement all security requirements for IC and DoD programs under purview to ensure compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and relevant DoD and IC policies and directives
- Manage document control and program asset management and accountability, preparing and handling incoming and outgoing classified material, destruction, trusted downloads, and general routine security items and oversight.
- Participate in IC Security Assessments
- Process visit authorizations, personnel access requests
- Assist with meeting preparation, employee and visitor badging, circulation control and general facility management duties
- Assist with the management of classified information systems
- Assist with proposal development
- Responsible to keep company leadership informed always of any suspected compromise to security systems. Physical security duties include, but are not limited to SCIF combos, access control, alarm accesses, and semi-annual testing with vendor
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Must possess a TS/SCI and CI polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree. 4 years of additional work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Able to successfully complete the FSO Training Program
- 10 years of security experience within or with the DoD or IC.
- Ability to communicate clearly in public presentations
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Comfortable with broad responsibility and authority
- Ability to reconcile the needs of a commercial software company with the requirements of doing business within the DoD and IC.
- Must be a team player; able to contribute to the overall growth of the Business Unit security team
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.