The Account Payable Specialist I will report to the Manager, Accounting, who is based in Bangalore. The successful applicant will be placed at Taipei, Taiwan office, who should be minimum University Graduated (accounting degree) with at least 5 years’ experience (preferably in a MNC setup) especially in the area of Travel & Expense processing and/or Accounts payable process with sound analytical skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage day to day T & E Processes for worldwide entities in SAP Concur environment:
- Arrange timely audit and process expense reports by reviewing them with the supporting to ensure Company Policies are adhered to
- Clearing Audit exception expense reports with necessory investigations as required.
- Complete the Accounting review cases and arrange to process the expenses reports.
- Attend all the financial posting failure cases and re-process if necessary, in SAP Concur System.
- Manage the end-user query process without escalations.
- Manage the Corporate Card administration support.
- Run and analyse various T & E data for Management reporting and other Statutory reporting.
- Releasing the pending expense report for payment based on hardcopy submission by employees for China region
- Maintaining the expense report processing pending tracker & Issue log.
- Any Other ad hoc duties which may be required
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- A sound team player, who is results oriented and who possesses a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel) and strong system skills (SAP Concur Expense System and AppZen AI Audit platform)
- Possess strong initiative and flexibility, must be multi-task oriented
- Has an attention to detail, displaying a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work within a small team and a customer focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, Japanese and Mandarin languages
- Exposure to any other Foreign Languages would be an added advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.