Job ID #: 18458
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
How would you like to join us at a time of transformation within our AP Department and industry as we build our team?
You will be working in a busy Accounts Payable Team that is currently undergoing a transformation from manual processes to a fully automated P2P system.
This role gives you the opportunity to work within a professional, busy team to utilise time management and organisational skills to see tasks through to completion to meet the needs of both our internal and external customers. You’ll build partnerships throughout the business and have an opportunity to grow and learn and also provide your input into improvements to processes.
What will I be accountable for?
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Assisting UK AP Team Leader with the day to day running of the AP Department
- Handling the AP Inbox
- Liaising with Procurement regarding Supplier accounts
- Invoice Query resolution
- Creditor Ledger reviews
- Engagement with the transformation projects for our AP team
- Supplier processing of invoices into SAP & SAP Ariba
- Reviewing Ariba & supporting vendors with uploading invoices onto the online portal.
- Other adhoc tasks when required
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- You will have a real passion for ownership and completion of task
- Strong communication skills
- Adapting to change will give you energy
- As a self-starter, you will work using your own initiative and also collaborate with the team.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience is vital and some SAP, Concur and Microsoft package experience would be desirable
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.