Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Reporting to the Vice President, Enterprise Computing Sales – EMEA, you will be responsible for selling and promoting Altair’s High-Performance Computing products and support services to customers to demonstrate Altair’s value add proposition to customers, whilst actively seeking out new business.
The Altair Enterprise Computing products are the leading software solutions in High-Performance Computing (HPC). As well as well-known workload management tools such as PBS professional and Altair Grid Engine (formerly Univa Grid Engine), the Altair HPC suite provides the latest in cloud bursting, monitoring, and accelerated computing solutions. With different tools to suit different industries and customers that include the largest supercomputing centers, we are looking for an Account Manager with the drive and enthusiasm to take this business forward.
As part of the Altair team, you will collaborate closely with all departments to ensure an excellent customer experience with Altair. Works closely with Technical/Pre-Sales Support, the VP Enterprise Computing Sales EMEA and with the Sales Director France, as an Account Manager you will be capable of using your positive approach to build strong relationships, winning and closing new business and enhancing Altair’s unique position in the Enterprise Computing market.
What You Will Do:
- Define a sales strategy that builds sales pipeline, in both long and short term, to ensure achievement of set revenue targets and business objectives
- Scout for new business opportunities through existing and prospect accounts
- Full sales cycle from prospecting, pipeline development, nurturing inbound leads, opportunity identification, closing new business and current key growth and strategic customers management
- Expand the business with existing customer base by defining strategic account plans and by actively listening and reacting to the needs of the customers
- Negotiate and close long-term agreements with enterprise accounts
- Provide high level information about the Enterprise Computing suite of technology and products with the aim of optimizing sales success
- Analyze, interpret, and responds to requests for proposal (which can often be quite complex) driving both the commercial and technical responses (via the technical team) to provide high quality responses
- Initiate and lead customer executive meetings to promote Altair vision and commitment to customer success
- Collaborate with sales colleagues, business development representatives, pre-sales and marketing to ensure team synergy on a regular basis
- Propose and implement strategies to improve lead generation and qualification
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Active participation in marketing events, showcasing Altair’s products and solutions
- Carry out competitive intelligence on your sector
What You Will Need:
- Experience in implementing sales strategies , sales process and methodologies
- 5 years+ experience in selling Enterprise Computing software solutions
- Strong hunter mentality, closing and winning large customers
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Results-oriented with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with marketing, pre-sales and business development representatives
- Full French driver License and availability to national travel
- Fluent French and English is mandatory
- Degree in Engineering or Technical discipline
- Experience in selling CAE solutions
- Understanding of CRM systems and best practices
Position located in Paris (Antony, 92).
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Collaborative environment
- Flex Time
- Company Car
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation, and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration. To learn more, please visit altair.com .
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
At our core we are explorers; adventurers; pioneers. We are the brains behind some of the world’s most revolutionary innovations and are not only comfortable in new and uncharted waters, we dive in headfirst. We are the original trailblazers that make the impossible possible; discovering new solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges.
Altair is an equal opportunity employer. Our backgrounds are diverse, and every member of our global team is critical to our success. Altair’s history demonstrates a belief that empowering each individual authentic voice reinforces a culture that thrives because of the uniqueness among our team.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.