Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is looking for an experienced Senior sales engineer (Senior Account Manager) that will work closely with customers and Keysight’s technical support & commercial team to understand measurement challenges, propose solutions using Keysight hardware and software, and demonstrate Keysight’s ability to enable customer success.
- Anticipates customer needs, investigates underlying cause and identifies short term or long-term business solutions; creates and leads sales/business development plans over the short to medium term
- Should have experience in handling strategic major accounts, with knowledge of Power Base Selling, managing Decision making units at customer organization
- Reduces broad concepts, sales strategies into structured programs to achieve assigned performance measures
- Leads the development, implementation of strategy development for complex wireless & telecom accounts
- Solves complex, high impact problems, and focus on customer satisfaction; and winning Wallet share against competition
- Understand industry and market trends, and gather industry best practices that can be leveraged internally
- Responsible for the effective and timely resolution of technical/business issues and problems
- Manage on-site technical issues with local technical support team
- Actively solve customer complex issues/problems and leverage to other team members
- Represent the Voice of the Customer and able to work with all stakeholders to resolve customer issues amicably leading to customer satisfaction
- Should have a fairly good understanding of Telecom industry domain, especially wireless industry, its associated eco-system, and good domain knowledge on emerging 5G technology and other associated wireless technologies (like WLAN, Blue tooth etc.)
- Should be able to relate and articulate customer biz issues, challenges and lead them to Keysight solutions convincingly
- Should have undergone sufficient sales training on advanced concepts of selling in technology segment, strategic selling concepts, competitive /negotiation sales skills with demonstrable experience and track record
- Should have good interpersonal skills, team player and be able to take peers, colleagues along well in a contributing environment with positive outlook in general.
- Collect key customer requirements and drive product roadmaps with Product Owners, R&D teams, planners and other stakeholders well.
- Clarify the critical priorities based on experience and be able to manage the same among conflicting situations.
- 8-10 years of related experience: sales or technical support in communications industry (10 + years is preferred)
- BE/ME in Electronic /Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent education
- Knowledge of Communication industry and T&M market along with Enterprise selling expertise
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates
- Track record of successfully implementing new programs and approaches
- Works with customers and the industry solution groups to align customer solution plans and the Keysight roadmap
- Knowledge or experiences in 5G, 4G, LTE, RF Microwave or wireless communication is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.