Website Siemens EDA
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As 3D CAD Mechanical Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating 3D CAD models with respective detailed engineering drawings.
- Develop assembly drawing packages containing exploded views and bill of materials.
- Work with internal machine shops or external fabrication shops to obtain RFQs of machined parts and hardware.
- Designing tooling, jigs and fixtures to aid in product assembly.
- Maintaining administrative management to control the release of engineering drawings through the change order process.
- Work with engineers to evaluate equipment line layouts and facility space constraints.
- Work with engineers to troubleshoot mechanical issues on custom, automated manufacturing lines and working within a team to develop robust mechanical solutions.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have ability to work on both new and existing designs for machine upgrades within a regulated environment.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and have prior experience working in manufacturing operations is important.
- You have experience using 3D Design CAD software such as Siemens NX or Solidworks.
- You have experience using Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Experience using Teamcenter PLM system.
- You have strong organization and communication skills as multiple assignments will be progressed in parallel within a fast-paced environment.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Associates degree in Computer Aided Engineering Drafting and Design or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 4-8 years designing and supporting custom automation equipment; including experience in a cGMP Manufacturing environment.