Website Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systèmes, “The 3DEXPERIENCE Company”, offers companies and individuals the virtual universes necessary to design sustainable innovations capable of harmonizing product, nature and life.
At Dassault Systèmes, we encourage people to change and shape the world in which we live.
In order to support our constant growth and our 250,000 customers worldwide, we are looking for an inspiring and passionate profile.
Within Dassault Systèmes, the DELMIA Industry Process Success (IPS) team is in charge of:
- Ensure customer commitments in support of local DS teams or partners for pre-sales activities (demonstrations, response to calls for tenders, pilot projects, etc.) and after-sales
- Train the DS ecosystem in DELMIA solutions
In this context, the mission of this consultant will be focused on the Robotics field. He will have to :
- Understand the needs of the robotics simulation and offline programming (PHL) market
- Position and present the DELMIA Robotics solution and its values to our 4 sales channels (CSE CPE CRE COE) and to our customers
- Communicate with the DELMIA R&D team to be informed of the latest software improvements and to escalate customer requests
- Anticipate new trends in Robotics (cobots, AMR, etc.) and ensure that they are taken into account correctly by our R&D
- Promote the complete DELMIA solution (Process Engineering, Execution, etc.) in our target Industries; Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Equipment, Nuclear Industry etc).
In general, the mission of the “Industry Process Consultant” at DS consists in revealing and demonstrating to our clients how to maximize the value of the DS portfolio by applying the “Value Engagement” approach.
Through our “IFWE Loop” communities, you lead the customer to reengineer their processes based on the 3D EXPERIENCE platform.
Your future challenges:
More specifically, for this specific position, the activities to be carried out will be:
- Pre-sales activities: preparing and giving DELMIA demonstrations, responding to calls for tenders, conducting POCs and pilot projects with customers
- Train our partners, prepare and deliver training sessions, define the correct methodologies, support our partners
- After-sales activities: customer support and support, customization (robotic translator, etc.)
- Participation in marketing events (fairs)
- Focus on these robotic processes: spot welding, arc welding, painting, drilling and riveting, for OEMs, Line Builders and suppliers
- Support for related topics such as Process Engineering, MES connection, scheduling
- Promote the 3D EXPERIENCE solution, increase sales, accelerate the signing of the sale and ensure correct production launch
- Contribute to activities and deliverables for the different phases of the Value Engagement approach
Your strengths for success…
Graduate of a BAC +5 training in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical / Robotics, you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position (industrial environment)
You have solid knowledge in:
- the field of industrial computing
- the use and deployment of a PLM system on DELMIA 3D experience
- pre-sales actions
Skills demonstrated on 3D experience DELMIA would be a plus.
- Ability to present and lead a meeting
- Strong written and oral skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English required
If you do not meet all of the expectations, do not hesitate to send us your application, which will be studied carefully and in complete confidentiality.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.