Job ID #: 18444
Job Category: Hardware Engineering
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Central Engineering
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Are you passionate about new technologies? Are you interested in contributing to push the boundaries of energy efficiency on innovative hardware IPs?
- Qualifying latest EDA tools and develop a scalable infrastructure to perform power estimation or power analysis on a wide range of use cases.
- Pursuing complex challenges such as new components of power to consider, with newest technology nodes.
- Working with our engineering communities to prioritize important power-related items to address.
- Supporting our engineering teams with deployed solutions.
- Collaborating with EDA vendors to improve our power analysis and optimizations solutions whilst focusing on the ideal user experience
- Capturing knowledge for energy & power topics, crafting tutorials and influencing the establishment of new processes.
- Ability to develop for others, taking on board external perspectives
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, TCL or Perl
- An attention to detail and tenacity to chase down problems
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good analytical skills along with the ability for creative thinking
- Ability to effectively work alone as well as in a team
- A professional and enthusiastic approach to work
- Familiarity with the entire IC design flow and knowledge of hardware description languages
- Experience with power analysis
- Understanding of challenges faced at the nanometer-scale
- You bring relevant experience from the industry
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.