VisualSim Architect is our leading edge simulation software to design new electronics products. Our customers use the icons in our graphical environment to construct models and run simulation. We need the intern to create a script in Python to automate the running of over 1000 simulations and compare the results with the prior simulations.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create a folder of all the models that we have created
2. Open each file in VisualSim and select the checkbox for Save and uncheck the box for a view
3. Write a Python script to call a java application
4. When the java application finishes, compare the XML and text files saved from this Java application with the previous execution of the same Java Application
5. Generate a report that identifies the following- (1) Did the Java application return an error message and (2) Are the files the same between the two executions