Employment Term: Contract
Degree: Bachelors, MBA preferred
Job Level: Senior Level 10+ yrs.
Work Authorization: Authorized to work
If you’re an EDA business development pro looking to represent the latest EDA chiplet tools in North America, then Monozukuri wants to connect with you. Monozukuri is conquering 2.5D & 3D design challenges for next generation electronic products by delivering innovative, ground-breaking EDA software solutions and methodologies.
Take charge on leading GENIO’s introduction into the North America EDA market.
- Determine market segment (i.e., ASIC, large systems companies, start-ups) priorities
- Identify and contact key EDA tool decision makers inside target companies
- Develop licensing relationships by streamlining business and technical relationships between potential customer and customers headquarters assets
- Spearhead Monozukuri’s presence in North America
In-depth knowledge of the North American EDA market
- Currently working and/or starting work as an Independent Representative
- Working relationships with key EDA decision makers inside top 10 and start up candidates inside target markets.
- 10-15 years of EDA direct sales and/or business development experience
- Can work successfully with limited headquarters influence
- Ability to develop revenue-generating licensing agreements within a 9–12-month timeframe
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Demonstrated track record of building long-lasting commercial relationships
- Demonstrated capability to work in a fluid start-up environment
Monozukuri’s S.P.A is a Rome, Italy headquartered EDA start-up company whose mission is to conquer 2.5D & 3D design challenges for next generation electronic products by delivering innovative, ground-breaking EDA software solutions and methodologies. The technology redefines the co-design of heterogeneous microelectronic systems by providing an improved level of automation in three-dimensional interconnect optimization.
Negotiated commission based on track record and experience.
Appy with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org