Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
The Technical Sourcer Intern is responsible for bringing Altair a strong candidate pipeline of innovators in technical and non-technical disciplines. This will be achieved through building relationships with our internal customers to determine the talent pipeline required to support Altair’s future growth strategy. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that we are attracting and engaging diverse talent and bringing awareness of Altair’s support for global diversity.
- Maintain applicant pools by studying current and projected job needs and qualifications; identify and qualify sources; research, target, and cold-call potential candidates; resume management, data integrity, skill set matching and tracking.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions in a timely manner by cold calling applicants and sourced candidates.
- Evaluate and review applicants’ qualifications, skills and experience to determine if they meet position requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement marketing concepts for recruitment campaigns that attract top diverse talent and builds brand recognition
- Utilize various social media platforms with the goal of attracting the best & brightest, promoting our brand, and building long-term relations with potential talent.
- Explore innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels for finding new candidates
- Be a strategic sourcing partner that masters the craft of ‘the hunt’ and serves as a strategic partner to the business
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of engineering and information technology terminology, stay abreast of niche sources, websites, universities, and other potential sources.
What You Will Need:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a part or full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
- Business acumen and a strong desire and passion to be in sales.
- Strong interest in social justice issues and creating diverse, equitable and inclusive workplaces, human resources, marketing and communications..
- Experience with social media and social networks required.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to be professional and maintain confidentiality a must.
- Ability to articulate the Altair employee brand and value proposition to candidates.
- Self-motivated with a desire to engage with passive and active candidates.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Well organized strategic thinker.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Paid Internship
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Flex Time
- Collaborative environment
- “Great Place to Work” Award 2021