- The University of Liverpool and Pragmatic Semiconductor Ltd are seeking a Process Technologist to develop ALD thin film materials, for flexible electronics technology.
- You will lead and manage the project, with support from the company and university academics.
- You will have a BEng/BSc or PhD in a materials-related or engineering discipline, with research skills in thin film deposition and /or semiconductor device fabrication and characterisation.
- Experience with semiconductor processing technologies is desirable. We seek individuals with excellent communication skills and who want to work both in industry and academia.
- The post is up to 12-month fixed-term contract, based at the company premises in Sedgefield.