Website Mentor Graphics
The Test Engineer will be responsible for the qualification of the Design to Silicon Division’s Semi-Manufacturing products. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the design, development, and execution of application specific functional and regression tests used to measure the quality, robustness, performance, supportability, and usefulness of these products in our customer’s semiconductor manufacturing flows.
- Work closely with the software application developers and product marketing team to help deliver timely product releases that effectively meet our customer’s needs.
- Provide all stakeholders with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
- Developing all necessary artifacts, scripts, or tools that improve the overall job effectiveness and efficiency.
- Technical degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is highly desirable.
- The qualified candidate should have a good working knowledge and experience with IC physical design, layout, and verification tools; and IC manufacturing process flows.
- Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (Perl, Tcl/Tk, or Python) are important skills required to be effective in this job.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at the MGC facilities in Fremont, CA.
This position may also be located in Wilsonville, OR.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.