Intelligent Systems Research is looking for an expert in network science and organizational network analysis to intern with a team of social scientists, computer scientists, and designers. This is an excellent opportunity to help shape and deliver applied network analyses that look at connections, collaborations, information flows, bridges, and communities that organize technical work.
The right individual has an undergraduate degree in sociology or industrial and labor relations and is presently enrolled in graduate work. Some applied experience framing and executing network analyses is desirable.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work with qualitative insight
This is an internship position and compensation will be given accordingly.
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences
The candidate must be pursuing a PhD degree in Business or Sociology with Applied industry experience
2+ years of experience in below areas:
- Experience with Qualtrics
- Deep understanding of foundational network measures and standard analyses
- Experience shaping client deliverables and outputs
- Master’s Degree in Arts, Sociology, or Industrial Relations
- High degree of skill with statistics
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.